Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Background Information

Salutations, My name is Will Parker. I am thirteen years old, and live with my mother and father in a lovely town named Wherton. My best friend, also my cousin, is named Jack. He just recently saved me from a major beating from my other cousin, who absolutely hates me. His name is Henry.

If you're wondering why I was about to get a whooping here's how it all happened. I took the Watch out of the drawer in my father's bedroom, which is forbidden, and wore it outside. When Henry saw it he tried to take it away. Although he is the same age as me, he is quite more muscular and taller than I. Luckily Jack saw the fight and gave the Watch back to me. He then helped me put the watch back into place, so no one will ever notice that I took it. I will be sad when Jack becomes a man at the capping, for he's the only friend I have. It's only for a year though, for I will become a man, with Henry next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment